The Trade-Logistics and Training Centers located at the territory of “Khorgos” International Center of Boundary Cooperation (hereinafter “Khorgos” ICBC) is a complex, which includes:
- Shopping mall with built-in administrative and service facilities;
- Warehouse facilities;
- “IRU Academy” Training Center (branch of IRU Academy) with the hotel;
This complex complies with the national and international standards and requirements.
- Provision of the modern transport and forwarding services inside “Khorgos” ICBC under the auspices of the International Road Transport Union (hereinafter IRU) with the use of innovative solutions and technologies, integrated business management systems on the basis of the international and inter-state contracts, in particular, TIR Convention (Carnet TIR);
- Provision of goods and services for “Khorgos” ICBC visitors;
- Training of all the international cargo transporters under the IRU Academy program.
- Development of the transit potential, provision of consumer goods from Europe and China for the target consumers;
- Conducting master classes by the leading specialists in the field of arrangement of international road transportations;
- Creation of the favorable cooperation basis both in the commercial and cultural areas of the Republic of Kazakhstan and People’s Republic of China;
- Improvement of the quality of boundary cooperation in various areas in accordance with the RK and PRC Boundary Cooperation Development Program until 2020.
Project implementation milestones
The designing was commenced in Y2017 autumn. The construction is planned for Y2018 spring.
The 1st part of the construction is planned to be completed by the end of Y2018. This one includes the shopping mall building and a part of the warehouse with the erection of the utility buildings.
It is planned to finish construction of the entire complex and commission it by the end of Y2019